Last Updated: 10.14.19
● The information we collect or that you provide when you access the Website;
● Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
● We collect offline or through any other Company services; or
● You provide to or is collected by any third party, whether or not you access any third-party app or website via the Website. Those websites and apps may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
We collect personal information when you provide it directly to us. For example:
● When you sign up for our newsletter or ask us a question on our Website form, we may ask for contact information including, for example, your name, email address, or phone number (“Contact Data”);
● From time to time, we may ask for your personal information in connection with sweepstakes,
contests or other promotions that we or our partners sponsor (“Contest Data”);
● We collect information when you make a purchase using the Website (“Purchase Data”);
● We collect personal information when you report a problem with our services or Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (“Help Data”);
● If you fill out a survey that we request for research purposes, we may store your responses (“Survey Data”).
We also collect information automatically when you visit our Website:
● Through our server logs and other technologies that collect system/device and usage information, including without limitation IP address, browser type, device type, time spent on pages, and similar information (“Site Data”); and
● We may place cookies, web beacons, or other trackers on your browser; see Cookies and Other Technology below for more information. Our Purpose in Collecting Information
We use your personal information for a number of legitimate interests, including to provide and improve our services, administer our relationship with you and our business, for marketing, and in order to exercise our rights and responsibilities by law. How We Use Your Information We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, as follows:
● We use Contact Data and Help Data to send you email marketing and to respond to your queries on our Website, as applicable;
● We use Contest Data to administer our sweepstakes and other promotions. We may also share Contest Data with partners or joint venturers if they are involved in those promotions;
● When you make a purchase from the Website, we provide the Purchase Data to a third-party provider to enable the transaction to take place. We do not receive, store, or maintain your financial information.
● for “essential” or “functional” purposes, such as to enable various features of the Website like remembering passwords or staying logged in during your session;
● for social media integration, e.g., via third-party social media cookies, when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site, or when you engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook or Twitter;
● for analytics purposes, consistent with our legitimate interests in how our Website is used or performs, how users engage with and navigate through the Website, what sites users visit before visiting our Website, how often they visit our Website, and other similar information;
● subject to any consent required by law, for the purpose of displaying advertisements via retargeting to those users who have visited our Website, or for targeting advertising to visitors to our Website; and
● subject to any consent required by law, for the purpose of analyzing your feedback on our products on other platforms. Third-Party Information Collection We share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
● We may offer services in conjunction with a partner company. In order to provide co-branded services to you, it is necessary to share your personal information with our partner company to provide co-branded services. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than us, you will be notified prior to the time of such data collection or transfer. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using a particular service. Certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device.
● We share your email address with third parties that help with our marketing efforts, such as email list administrators.
● We share personal information and anonymized data with third party hosting and analytics companies to host the Website and services, and to improve our offerings.
● We share your personal information with payment processors and third-party logistics providers for processing and shipping of your order from the Website.
● Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, 47% of our Website users are female) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, or other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
● We may share your information with third parties in special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, pursuant to a corporate transaction, or under circumstances described below.
● We may disclose account information where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms and Conditions of Use or who may be causing injury or interference with (intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, those of other Website users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Disclosure of Aggregated Information We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction in any way permitted by applicable law. Your Choices About Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
● Promotions by the Company. When you sign up for various services on our Website, you are agreeing to receive marketing and promotional materials from us. We may deliver marketing and communications to you across various platforms such as e-mail, text messaging, and direct mail. Where required by law, we will ask you to explicitly opt-in to receive such marketing from us. If we send you marketing communications it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving those communications in the future. If you do not want us to use your telephone number or e-mail address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can also opt-out by sending us an email Compliance@nativerootsdispensary.com.
Native Roots Wellness
Attn: Compliance Department
3150 South Sheridan Blvd.
Denver, CO 80227